Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2010 NCAA Bracket Predictions

NCAA bracket 2010 prediction, NCAA mens basketball bracket 2010, March madness 2010 predictions: Do's & Don’ts. All-American talent. Watching them at the end of games is like a textbook. They always foul or don't foul when they're supposed to. They always know when they're supposed to trap. They never make a stupid pass. And execution is so important in the NCAA tournament.

One last thing to keep in mind is to not overdo it with worrying about Kansas's region. I made this mistake last season when I correctly nailed the Michigan State vs UConn Final Four game. In a vacuum, with that match-up in Detroit, I liked Michigan State to win that game.

But I decided to go with UConn because I was nervous about Michigan State even getting there, because they had a brutal Sweet 16 opponent (defending National Champion and Big 12 champion Kansas), and a 1 seed to play in the Elite 8. So I decided that even though I liked Michigan State head-to-head over UConn, that I'd pick UConn because I was afraid of losing a National Finalist in the Sweet 16. UConn was just the safer, more cautious play. And as soon as their Final Four game tipped off I felt like an idiot.

It is fair to consider draws, and the fact that Kansas and Kentucky have a much tougher path to the Final Four than Duke or Syracuse, but if you pick against Kansas because of that then you're going to feel like an idiot as soon as the Final Four tips off. Kansas is the clear best team in the nation, and you can never go wrong picking the best team to win the National Championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment